Thursday 3 February 2011

Contact with the band

Its a little difficult to see what it says so I have copy and pasted the text to show you clearer:

Hello LesOeufs,
My name is Mark Farrelly. I have been searching for a band and song to represent for my media A level coursework. Having looked all over the internet, I feel that your band is the perfect suit to the type of band i want to represent.
I would like your permission to use the song "Take It Back"
Just to let you know, if you allow me to use the song, I will be creating a music video, Digipak and magazine advert for the song and band.
Let me know as soon as possible so that I can start my project, I will be sure to give you the blog address so that you can see what I have created for yourselves.
Thanks,
Mark Farrelly

Unfortunately I did not recieve an email back so i presume the band no longer uses this email address and I was unable to find another. I also sent them the message on their facebook and myspace accounts but with no reply.





No comments:

Post a Comment