Saturday 12 February 2011

Male Characters

I had to cast 3 male characters:
1. The main character, the video is about his life and the narrative is all about him
2. two other friends that come in and out and play a minor part in the narrative

I have to cast one female character to play the role of the girlfriend

These are my male characters and their profiles

Lead
Name: Sam Lever
Age: 17
Sam is 17 and quite stereotypical for a teenager. He doesn't mind being on camera and can I believe can play the role well.



My other two characters are just teenagers again but of whom I can rely on filming and also, one has a car, which is imperative as their is a driving scene.

Name: Joe Joyce
Age: 18
He can drive

Name: Mark Farrelly (Me)
Age: 17
I will definitely be there and as I have to film also, I will not be in it much.


No comments:

Post a Comment