Wednesday 9 February 2011

Rejected Idea

I had previously thought of incoporating a performance element into the music video, which has been very popular with many of the bands I analysed - Nirvana and Kasabian to name but two.

However, as I am not really into performing myself, I think it would be very difficult to get hold of equipment and people who would be willing to put on a performance as if they are live.

After assesising this possiblility, I decided that lip-syncing parts of the song into the narrative will be sufficent enough to convey the actual quality of the band playing. The song itself is quite acoustic based so I think it will be quite easy for the audience to imagine how good the band will sound live and I dont need to really highlight this too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment