Tuesday 1 February 2011

Take It Back - My song choice

This is my Song that i have chosen from the band Lesoeufs. I uploaded this audio by merging an image of the group with the audio on Windows Movie Maker, then uploading to YouTube, which allowed me to upload the audio straight onto my blog (by embedding) as it is a movie file. This was a difficult process to work out how to do it but, in the end I got there.





I choose this song because having gone through all of the bands songs i felt it was the most catchy. Also, whilst listening ideas seemed to be coming to me quite easily for style of music video which is encouraging. On top of this, the transition from fast paced guitar and drumming to a huge low in tempo will allow me to show off my skills in the editing department, by varying the pace of the editing and the general atmosphere to the video, to fit the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment