Tuesday 15 February 2011

Filming schedule

I plan to film part of the plot tomorrow. I have access to a camera and a tripod which will allow me to capture many of the shots I need. The three main male characters are available so I have arranged to do all the scenes that use all of these. The props have been purchased and I have assigned the following roles:

Me - Director/Actor
Joe Joyce - Cameraman/Actor
Sam Lever - Main actor
Note: All of these people have been shown in the character pictures that i created in preparation

I am filming in the streets and park of Carlton, in Joe Joyce's car and also in Joe Joyce's house in Carlton as shown in my locational pictures .

With hopefully the bulk of filming done, I can edit this using "IMovie" and film at a later date, adding in the parts with the female character after she has been cast. I have had some slight problems with this as have had to change the female character many times. However, this can be resolved at a later date as the woman has to only play a minor actual acting role and this can be filmed another time.

I will be filming it all during daylight, which will be difficult as it is getting dark around 5.30pm and I only finish college at around 4. This means I need to efficient in getting all the shots I need in just 1 and a half hours of suitable filming time.

Specific Plan:
4pm - Drive to Carlton, filing the journey from inside the car.
4.15pm to 5.30pm - Shots:
Three midshots of Sam against railings
Long shot of a car pulling up, friends getting out and greeting sam
Close ups of drinking beer/mid shots of all three drinking/playing console games
Close up on phone - its her girlfriend ringing and he rejects call
Mid/close shot of sam arguing with girlfriend on phone (This will be lip synced)
Mid shots of the friends downing drinks
Five pictures of a pint of beer slowly drunk (a quarter of the pint is taken for each new shot)
Close ups and midshots of sam drunk in a park

No comments:

Post a Comment