Friday 15 April 2011

Audience feedback on digipak

I asked the same group of people who looked at my video to tell me what they thought of the digipak. I asked them all to watch the video once more and then look at the digipak to see if they felt it represented the song and video equally well.

There were 14 people (7 girls and 7 boys) that I asked all within the age group of 17-21.

The general feedback I got was very positive. The group especially liked the images and font for the front and back plus the CD. they felt that it suited the style of the video and the song very well. Also, they liked the sizing of the band name and song title as they were noticeable, however not overbearing on the main image.

They did however think that the images inside told the story, but were a little boring. Some commented that i could have added another feature to my digipak by adding lyrics into the middle. While this would interact with the audience well, I didn't think it would be necessary because I wanted the story to be told, and wouldn't have sufficient space for narrative and lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment