Friday 4 March 2011

New filming schedule

Having had feedback from my audience, I am ready to do the second stage of filming.


I have had problems casting a female character as I was let down on a few occasions, however now I have found one. Filming will be done this weekend and with the following shots:



1) Shot of the three males entering the house - Mid shot
2) Shots of the group falling out with each other/fighting - closeups/mid shots
3) Shots of the main protagonist very drunk on a bed - high angle
4) The main protagonist throwing up - low angle and mid shot
5) Protagonist getting changed - Closeups and mid shots
6) Protagonist walking to girlfriends house and knocking on door - mid shots/ close ups
7) Protagonist making up with Girlfriend and walking hand-in-hand - low angle and mid shots
8) Protagonist making up with friends - mid shot

Once these have been established I believe I should have a fully done narrative and music video

No comments:

Post a Comment