Thursday 31 March 2011

Digipak cover Idea

Using the intertextuality ideas I had earlier, I have a clear idea as to which image I want to use as my advert and Digipak cover. This is the shot of the protagonist leaning against the railings i the park. This gives it an urban, british sound feel and in my opinion looks good. Also, as it is commonly used in the video, there is a link established and the band have an image created. Using Microsoft Publisher, I have created two possible Digipak covers. I created them both by changing the contrast and brightness which is very quick and easy to do on this program. The image is the same, however in each cover, i change the emphasis of the wording. On the first the name of the song is in bolder, bigger lettering, on the other hand, number two is complete contrast to this. I personally prefer number one, purely because I think it looks neater and highlights the song, which afterall, is what the CD is dedicating itself to and its main selling point is.

No comments:

Post a Comment