Saturday 22 January 2011

Choice of Genre

My choice of Genre after looking at the different sub genres will be Indie/BritPop.



I feel that this is the most popular type of rock at the moment and the most widely acclaimed. On top of this, a major element of want I want my music video to have in is teenagers and for it to be aimed at younger people, which is what this music group is most associated with. I was inspired by the concepts in The Kooks video and the Babyshambles video, as well as showing me narrative and editing tools to create quite a simplistic video. The clothing is also very modern and stylistic which will help me in casting someone, as it is an easier style to replicate.

With my genre chosen I will pick a band and analyse what my overall research has helped me achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment