Tuesday 3 May 2011

My Advert

Here is my final advert. I think it is fairly simplistic and tidy. The image is the same that is used in the digipak and main video which has now become identifiable to the audience. The reference to reviews by major players in the music world also helps, as well as the wording "get" which is an imperative verb ordering people to find out about this band. The release date is also very clear.

The font is graffiti for the song name and band name, but is basic for the rest of it so that the band and song are more recognisable. I used the red colouring to separate the informational bits from the band names and the star rating given by the magazine. This just makes it stand out more. I also wanted to make it clear that this is the debut single, making out that there is a lot more to come from the band and the audience should familiarise themselves with the new sound of the band.

I am overall very pleased with how the magazine has come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment